Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

finally a post~

hmm....just back frm kl...just only got mood to write something on here...

few days ago, i met my babe..Brenda...we spend some wonderful time there...chatting, shopping, talking bout life staff...den i realise, how complicated in human life...

ppl said, "human hav how many 10 years??" just accept the reality, face the truth, do wat u wanna do, think wat u wanna think, love who u going to love....who cares??

i'v ask some of my close 1...ppl who are good listener, told me with some different story...

here's the thing that im wondering around..."MONEY & LOVE"

is it cares to those ppl who prefer (love than money or money are more important than love) or (religen)...hmm.....

ppl starting think for their futures....their life...their in-come...how ppl see....all this things make sense thou actually....like the Singapore's movie..."No money No talk" how?? 1 of my fen just told me things must discuss...there's alot idea to seattle...until come to worse...end...

i dont feel i wanna end...or...but just only i thought, human are not 100% perfect...

I miss the moment we spend together...

I miss those wonderful holiday trip...

but i cares wat ppl thinking...

wats ppl seeing...wats ppl judge...is't it unfair to those the ppl i love...until now....

i'm getting scared, getting feel the pressure...either any nev- thinking will appear in my brain, my thought....i dont like the feel, the nev- thinking...to judge my love one...yet im hoping the changes....

we need some holiday now...to make my nurve back to normal...

or maybe i can say, I'm selfish...yet i still love u...is true...

some ppl said, dont care who u with, just only he treat u nice that's enought...rite?

all these things depents in luck huh?

is the luck really appear in the world.....all in 50/50 rite?? who knows, god will know...

i met ppl who are really fun to talk with, just only that day...is feel fun to talking and laughting around...im glad my babe found a wonderful ppl around her at kl, that would share with her, care for her and think's for her...god bless!!

as for me, im glad to hav my lovely papa, mama, my bro, kai ma, my cousin, brenda, william, ...all wonderful ppl around me, helping me, caring me....

WTF!!!
I lost those post below here~~~ arrggg!!!! stupid blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment