Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Baby Baby Baby ♥I LOVE YOU♥

♥Baby Baby Baby Baby♥
donno why suddenly wanna say dis word loud but.....is late night.....impossible for me to shout out by dis time....caz is seems soOOOooooo......quiet now....hehe^^

wat a day for today, wake up in the morning....not in the mood today caz it seem quite a moody day today, the sky are deem...no sun...smooth wind blow across my ear when i take bath with...PITPIT & MIMI my two litter litter baby cutie rabbit~ muah!!! they are my fav fav fav baby in my life...although they cant sleep vit me..(sob*sob*) cant hug ( because they like to
twisting around when i pick them up..sigh) well...nah!! dis are today's work...bored huh..=_=ll
by the way, talking bout yesterday...yoohooO~ is a happy happy day for me with my hubby-bi~sa lao~ haha! he really make me felt really really happy ytd...even thought is just a simple dating for me...no movie(bcaz of dont have nice movie to watch), no really really expensive lunch & dinner...but i felt i went back the time we just met, hanging around after my class...had a simple lunch, hanging out vit u at mall or watch some movie at night...tickling u at ur side...playing resling game on ur bed...hah! i miss that time..and finally is back..^^ thank's dear for acc me all the time...although sometime i make u mad...u just keep quiet(i knew that) haha!!! but "who says im ur gf" haha!

long time i diden eat Mexico bun d...yum yum!! still so delicious~^^

this is why i call him "sa lao"♥

well that's all...

............by the way...........

another picture story to tell lo....until now i only upload these photo's....

here's some random pic........

on my way to kl that time, i was lying at the back seat....lazy'ing' that time...=D

this is *MUFFIN* isn't it CUTE?! me & Brenda brought her to walk....
*Muh CUTE litter Bear Bear Collection*




( actually i cut it out from some books...alot of it, my mom told me to cut it out for her classroom decoration, kind of cute staff ya? hehe..i wish to keep some of it...all of them...^^ )
That's all for it la...going to zZz lu...to be continue on next blog~

No comments:

Post a Comment