Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Bad mood

Sometime I really really hate my self, especially my JOB. It turns me down sometime, I hate my self so much until I felt want to BANG on someone cars while I'm driving, I want to HON them if those idiot driver who block my way WHEN I'M IN THE RUSH!

But this is not the point, the main point was I'M A FORGETFUL PERSON! There's too many fail in my office until I can't really remember it. When I've been ask or told from my boss ( asked me XXX name fail submit already? or blah blah blah ) I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER I'VE ALREADY SUBMITED! and I still have to check back did I submit or not...YES! I'M USELESS....=(

Today, I feel disappointing to my self. So terrible...Maybe ppl may said it's a small matter,no big deal, human not train at one day and the other day became genius... But I don't want to be like this, I guess I need a lot of hard work then one day it might success...

So this is call life...Is feeling better to write it here because it was like my shout out, my diary...anyway who cares...=) No body will read it...

No comments:

Post a Comment