Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

What is Love???

I'm back~ by saying that I Miss u~ Heart u~ hmm...(^^)



Well~ starting to post something here today~ Honestly is been long time i didn't write any stories bout my life, my stories, my everything here since I'm busying on something last year(my torturing assignment) and now...I'm starting on the title of What is Love???or maybe i can say Where is the Love???



You see...love can play in family love, friendship love, puppy love, husband & wife love and even pets love...well, recently...i had met 3 types of love...it is very sweet after all ( the type of Couple love)...but individually they told me their heart/ their stories... sigh~ 3 sad stories....



first is the secret love second is the torturing love third is no love..what can i say? what can ask? what can i do is to do all my best to accompany them...listen to them...advise something that might be helpful to them...i can not do anything for them to get together much deeper...caz is their relationship...what they need is time, space to think...



But for me...what I can said that love a person deep into your heart is true...missing a person u love every minute every secant can be true...but Love also can be related to Love ain't everything...caz when a person have a strong heart, strong decision, and wise thinking...they won't be thinking to suicide or letting they self to step into the torturing way to move on...because a tree is not a tree, there is a jungle all over the land...but maybe some ppl might think that i don't know about love...think that I didn't walk through the way like they did...honestly i does...for sure, when your love one does not love u anymore or did something on u....human had a feelings name ' Cry '..yes! i cried before of break up with the one I love...but in the end, I take the positive way to think wise...when a person think wise, they will not care bout their heart anymore or their love anymore...so what i did is to move on a new life, meet new ppl, have fun with the gangs and blah blah blah~den until the day another Love life began...



so....ppl...appreciat to ur love one...let ur love life have a wonderful memory after all...if bad things happen just make ur self to think positive...don't try anything silly caz it will make ur heart more cracks...



p.s ( It isn't enough for your heart to break because everybody's heart is broken too..)

No comments:

Post a Comment