Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

~Time for Class~

PhhHHh~Boring Boring Boring~
Day 3/8/2009...NO MORE HOLIDAY d lu~school start tomorrow...No more No more No more No more No.....Blah Blah Blah...But at least I spended my holiday with a very good time with my be loving Family...My Super Duper Siao Boy...My Babe Girls Friend...and of course My Lovely Cutie Naughty PitPit & Mimi...Argg~ Damn Miss these precious ppl and pets around...Feel like wanna Hug u all now...Arg~oh well...

Tomorrow is a brand new Sem for me to study...I hope that i will arrange my time properly this time...time management is so important...(I don't wanna to be like last Sem...is was a Nightmare!!! Seriously I HOPE & WISH & PRAY no more for this time...PLEASE...)
arg...STOP IT...u annoying nightmare!!!.....I have nothing to say d....
~Wish me Luck~Bless Me~Protact ME~
~Muahh~

No comments:

Post a Comment