Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

♥A Wonderful Trip Vit You♥


Yeah!! Finally I'm Back~ =_= neh~just only continue to write muh blog~hmm...recently quite lazy to write anything~maybe because I've been having a long holiday so the laziness getting relay on my body~arh!! COME ON!! WAKE UP GIRL!!

Anyway I'm just back from kl trip vit my honey bunny tupidy Dear~ it is such a wonderful trip vit the tupidy~hmm....counting counting we had been walk together since last year January~

Our first date at out station~starting our relationship also at out station~every three month we will plan to go for a walk out there~u bring me there to get shopping manic~woH~time passing by~we had when there many times and it still wont make us bored~

.:2008:.

~Chinese New Year Eve~
♥Remember our first date & our 1st holiday trip, u brought me there for relaxing~holding hands together crossing by the busy road~u help me carry my shopping bags, there's alot....but unfortunately we diden take any pic...all kept in our memory forever....


~Mid Year Sale Eve~
♥Remember out 2nd holiday trip, we been quite silly that time...taking pic on and on again in our room...quite funny thou...



♥taking pic out there at KLCC


♥Sang K vit Friends

~Christmas Eve~
♥Remember our 3th trip...




.:2009:.

~March Holiday Eve~

♥Remember our 4th trip...


silly tupidy ♥ him so much...



~Mid Year Eve~

Recently our holiday still back to our same place...


♥♥♥






Dear look so...




♥END

No comments:

Post a Comment