Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

......(x_x)

yooyooo~ again... feel free to write blog some more??!!! NOT AT ALL....I wont be writing blog until i feel free again lo....caz starting May, is gonna be Super Super BUSY month...assignment....final exam...blah blah all those stupid staff!!! ARgggGG~~ hmm....really....soOO tired now...sometime i cried because of stress...cried because of stupid lecture gave soOO much work to do...SOOO F***ING them....1 day i will be mad.. collapse and.......(X_X)

Dats why i will find something to release my stress.....hmmm....such as hang out vit my "Muffin" and my best buddy~ by the way, I already cut my hair last week....weepee~~ new look... new life.... new new new...everything wanna change....then only wont get bored and fed up....hehe(^^) well let's see my new look....hmm ( some ppl said I didn't change much ) for me...hmm...also no comment lah..just feel fresh again d...hehe^^
.
.
.
.
.

TADA~~SEE~~BEFORE & AFTER....


...BEFORE...

...AFTER...
Any different??? hmmmm.......no comment..but i like it..^^ TQ ANN for my hair do...muaxX~
yeah!!! my Birthday will be celebrating on dis Sat...weepeee....21 b/day...(^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment